A Message by Deacon Mike - Building Progress Report
1. Since our last report in February, our Project Manager has been actively seeking proposals
from consultans to help fulfill the requirements to obtain a Conditional Use Permit to start
2. To date, we have received a proposal from a traffic consultant and have given them Notice to
Proceed (Hired them).
3. We have received three proposals from Civin Engineering firms and are awaiting additional
proposals. We should approve one of them within two weeks. The Civil Engineering is needed
to determine the strom drain run-off needs to prevent and impact with the city storm drain
4. We have tentatively approved a proposal from a Geo-Tech (soil consultant) and they will start
when the ground can handle a wheeled drilling rig (needs to dry out).
5. We have finalized our agreement with our Design Architeck to complete the necessary
drawings for city approval.
6. Out Project Manager is awaiting two proposals from landscape consultants. We will review
them in early April.
7. The Project Manager will be contacting our Electrical Engineer concerning our PG&E power
101 Antonina Ave.
American Canyon, Ca 94503
101 Antonina Ave. SUITE D
American Canyon, CA 94503
First Fridays @ 8:00 AM
Followed by Eucharistic Adoration
from 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM
9:00 AM & 11:00 AM Bilingual
December Income = $50,038.33
December Expenses = $33,394.99
January Income = $56,465.15
January Expenses = $27,560.74
February Income = $40,122.40
February Expenses = $27,027.02
Fade before the warmth of a
May the tears of sorrow be replaced by the music of laughter
May resentment be banished
from our families
And may forgiveness reign
in our hearts
Today and everyday